Upgrades to 2010 Version
Includes: Word 2007, Excel 2007,
PowerPoint 2007, OneNote 2007
* Office Home and Student 2007 has improved picture, charting, and graphics tools to help you produce better-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations more quickly.
* Office Home and Student 2007 has the Office Fluent User Interface to help you create documents faster, more easily, and more intuitively. Reduce the time and frustration of learning new software with commands that present the right tools when you need them.
* Office Home and Student 2007 makes it easier to format your Microsoft Office Word documents with more stable and predictable bullets, numbering, and tables.
* Office Home and Student 2007 is easier to use, thanks to an improved Help system that provides enhanced ScreenTips and links to relevant information in Microsoft Office system programs or on the Internet when connected.
* A large library of standard charts, quick formatting tools, and SmartArt diagrams make it easy to include rich and stunning visuals and charts.
* Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 gives you a digital notebook where you can gather, organize, and search all types of notes and information - typed text, images, audio and video recordings, Web clippings, computer files, and more - all in one place.
* Document Themes help ensure a consistent appearance among the documents you create in Office Word 2007, Microsoft Office Excel 2007, and Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, to make working across the programs you use most more convenient.
Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system (Send to OneNote 2007 print driver and Internet Fax not available on 64 bit OS. The Office Clean-up wizard not available on 64 bit OS.)
1.5 gigabyte (GB); a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
Download SKU # 79G-00318
CD SKU # 79G-00007
256MB RAM or higher (2 gigahertz (GHz) processor or higher and 1GB RAM or higher recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Close-talking microphone required. Audio Search not available in all languages. Grammar and contextual spelling in Word is not turned on unless the machine has 1 GB memory.
CD-ROM or DVD drive
Converting from a trial version:
If youíre buying the same version of Office as your trial, you do not need to reinstall the Office suite. Simply activate the new product key.
If youíre buying a different version of Office from your trial, you will need to reinstall the Office suite. Then activate the new product key.
Note: If youíre purchasing a download version (whether itís the same as your trial or different), you will need to download the Office suite to obtain your product key.
Note: If you purchase a DVD version, you will find the product key on the product case.
To activate your new product key:
Launch the product and click Options > Resources > Activate my product.